Like other upgrades, the comments about the battery drain problem occurs when the new iOS version is released. And here is the new iOS 8.
This article will summarize some tips to help small custom iOS device 8 reduces power consumption effectively. Invite friends to read reference.
Find apps “eats” the most battery
iOS 8 brings a pretty cool new features to help track and list management applications use the most power on the device. Users can access this feature from the Settings> General> Usage> Battery Usage.
Here you can see a list of applications and total% battery that it “eats” the last time last 24 hours or 7 days. From there you can know which applications are consuming the most battery and how to “work” with it as delete or close it completely.
Just download the application while charging
With the connection is no problem as the load current is applied when using the battery will easily lead to overheat and battery life decreased rapidly (by computer to constantly switch back and forth between the first signal to detect which can be connected). Therefore, the need to download any application, you should plug in and start charging.
Turn off the system features
Similarly on iOS 7, you should also turn off certain features and functions unnecessary or unused as follows:
– Feature automatically download and update applications – Auto App Updates: Access to Settings –> iTunes & App Store and turn off Automatic Downloads position in the group and always turn off the option Use Cellular Data.
– New features make the application in the background – Background Refreshing App: Access to Settings –> General –> Background App Refresh, and choose brushed off unnecessary applications.
– Positioning Function – Location Services: Access to Settings –> Privacy –> Location Services, then proceed to choose which application to use your current location or not allowed.
– Feature location sharing – Share My Location: Access to Settings –> Privacy –> Location Services –> Share My Location and gotten off at Share My Location option.
– Feature perspective effect – Motion: Access to Settings –> General –> Accessibility and turn on the option Reduce Motion.
Turn off Bluetooth, Wi–Fi, 3G DATA or when not in use
If you are not using Bluetooth connectivity, Wi–Fi or 3G DATA or you should turn them off, it will save a decent battery life for the device.
Do not use animated wallpapers
Although animated wallpaper will make the device screen in eye-catching, but it also “consume” more battery life of the device. Therefore it is best to select different wallpapers by accessing the Settings –> Brightness & Wallpaper.
Off the applications running in the background
This issue is pretty much around but in the experience of the user, the applications running in the background and causes the battery consumption.
Therefore, it is best to completely turn off unused apps by pressing the Home button 2 times and carried them off.
These are the few tips to help users save battery life for devices running iOS 8. Hopefully this article will be useful to you.